Culvert Permits

Please call the Board Office at (601) 825-1475. The Board will take some information such as Name, Physical Address and telephone number. The County Engineer will come out and measure and determine the type culvert needed. A permit is then issued.

County Contact

Rankin County Board of Supervisors (website)
211 E Government St, Suite A
Brandon, MS 39042
Get Directions

  • Phone: (601) 825-1475
  • Fax: (601) 825-9600
  • Office Hours:
    M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm