Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type |  By Department |  By Category |  By Topic
Results 1-5 of 5
How do I get an address for a house I'm going to build?
Contact the Addressing 9-1-1 Department at 601-824-2423.
How can I get a street sign replaced?
Contact the Addressing 9-1-1 office at 601-824-2423.
Is there a way to rename an existing street?
You must have a signed petition of everyone on the street. If everyone agrees, the street name can be changed.
Who is responsible for naming streets?
In platted subdivisions, the developer names the streets.
How do I submit a Public Information Request?
For public information requests, please contact the elected official overseeing the data you are requesting. For example, for elections please contact the Circuit Clerk's office. For all other requests please contact the County Administrator.
Results 1-5 of 5

County Contact

Rankin County Board of Supervisors (website)
211 E Government St, Suite A
Brandon, MS 39042
Get Directions

  • Phone: (601) 825-1475
  • Fax: (601) 825-9600
  • Office Hours:
    M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm