FAQs - Details


How can I get a replacement tag and or decal that was lost?


To get a replacement tag and or decal, report the missing tag and/or decal number to the sheriff's office and bring the form given to you by the tax collector's office. The tag cost is $10.00 and decal is $2.50.

County Contact

Rankin County Board of Supervisors (website)
211 E Government St, Suite A
Brandon, MS 39042
Get Directions

  • Phone: (601) 825-1475
  • Fax: (601) 825-9600
  • Office Hours:
    M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm