FAQs - Details


My vehicle is not running. Can I take the tag off and get credit toward another tag for another vehicle?


No. The tag credit can only be given when you no longer own the vehicle.

County Contact

Rankin County Board of Supervisors (website)
211 E Government St, Suite A
Brandon, MS 39042
Get Directions

  • Phone: (601) 825-1475
  • Fax: (601) 825-9600
  • Office Hours:
    M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm