FAQs - Details


Where do I go to get a Mississippi driver's license?


The Mississippi Highway Patrol office has two locations: Hwy 49 South (2 miles off I-20) in the city of Richland and Woodrow Wilson Drive and I-55 in Jackson. For more information, visit http://www.dps.state.ms.us/.

County Contact

Rankin County Board of Supervisors (website)
211 E Government St, Suite A
Brandon, MS 39042
Get Directions

  • Phone: (601) 825-1475
  • Fax: (601) 825-9600
  • Office Hours:
    M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm