FAQs - Details


How can a handicapped person get a placard and tag?


One placard per applicant can be obtained from the tax collector's office free of charge after presenting an application completed and signed by a doctor and or nurse practitioner. The handicapped tag is not mandatory for parking in the restricted parking spaces, but can be obtained with the placard using the same application if the vehicle is titled in the applicant's name.

County Contact

Rankin County Board of Supervisors (website)
211 E Government St, Suite A
Brandon, MS 39042
Get Directions

  • Phone: (601) 825-1475
  • Fax: (601) 825-9600
  • Office Hours:
    M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm