FAQs - Details


What is needed to transfer a title and tag?


In order to transfer a title and a tag in Rankin County, you must have the original vehicle title (signed by owner or owners as shown). The new owner or owners must be present to sign title application when changing ownership. If the vehicle is newer than 10 years old an Odometer Disclosure Statement is required if this information is not on the original title

County Contact

Rankin County Board of Supervisors (website)
211 E Government St, Suite A
Brandon, MS 39042
Get Directions

  • Phone: (601) 825-1475
  • Fax: (601) 825-9600
  • Office Hours:
    M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm