Login Home

Public Information Requests

For public information requests, please contact the elected official overseeing the data you are requesting. For example, for elections please contact the Circuit Clerk's office. For all other requests please contact the County Administrator.

View the Mississippi Ethics Commission Public Records Act here.

Contact Us

Chancery Court (more)
201 North St
2nd floor of the Rankin County Chancery-Justice Center
Brandon, MS 39042
Get Directions

Topics of Interest

Department Home