FAQs - Details


Where can I get a replacement title?


To get a replacement title, contact the State Tax Commission Title Division at (601)923-7000. You can also print an Application for Replacement Title on the Online Forms section of our website.

County Contact

Rankin County Board of Supervisors (website)
211 E Government St, Suite A
Brandon, MS 39042
Get Directions

  • Phone: (601) 825-1475
  • Fax: (601) 825-9600
  • Office Hours:
    M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm